Friday, December 10, 2010

Restart.

The end of the semester is approaching and I'm feeling relieved. This semester has been the worst experiences of my life. So much that I'm considering changing my major from computer science to whatever the hell doesn't suck as much. I think for now I have convinced myself to go part time for a semester until I can regain my life back.

I've completely dropped the ball on anything creative in my life. I fell through on my "Make Something Cool Everyday" project. I hope to restart this in 2011 and actually finished it from start to end.

Over the break I plan on doing my zombie zine, stop motion claymation and my zombie bag. OOH and I want to stencil a pacman and ghost onto my blue hoodie. Complete geekiness.

That's it for now.

x_X

No comments:

Post a Comment

boyoma