Sunday, February 21, 2010

hey hey =D

Okay I've been very busy with my flickr projects, school and work! I used to blog on here everyday but it seems like it's a very rare thing for me now. I used to waste a lot of time on facebook but with the start of my MAKE SOMETHING COOL EVERYDAY project I have found a creative way to spend my time. It's stressful but I like stress because it motivates me!! God knows I need all the motivation I can get haha.

Okay so I have a few ideas for the future that I thought i would share.
• My roommate and I are planning a PACMAN party!!! Just a regular party with that will include pacman cookies, a pacman cake, a bowl of cherries and strawberries. mmm delightfully fun!!

• I wrote a zombie poem a few weeks ago and I am planning on turning it into a zine. I will start illustrating it soon. I think I will hand out copies to anyone that is interested in it, but I will most likely make the announcement on flickr. So if you're on there add me as a contact and I will most definitely add you back =D

okay that's all I can think of for now!

x_X

No comments:

Post a Comment

boyoma