Sunday, January 17, 2010

detached for a reason

I apologize for not adding much emotion to my posts. I've been somewhat detached from blogging. I think it's because I've been pouring all my efforts into my flickr MAKE SOMETHING COOL EVERYDAY project. At work, my mind used to wander, causing me to write depressing poetry. In a way I feel relieved that I can finally stray from that mindset. It sickens me to be honest. Now that I must produce one "decent" photo for my flickr project, my mind stays focused on that. I find that my mind gets very in depth with ideas that most find weird/confusing. This is okay though. My flickr project is more of a device to force my mind to grow with new pathways of creativity. It also forces me to stop being so god damn lazy! WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT INDEED!!!

x_X

No comments:

Post a Comment

boyoma