Sunday, January 31, 2010

post #31 EVEN WHEN I'M DEAD I'LL WANT A CUPCAKE

post #31 for my MAKE SOMETHING COOL EVERYDAY project

Officially my FIRST stencil =D I thought I would decorate my sketchbook. I wanted to incorporate the elastic and I am quite pleased with the results. I am always very nervous about dealing with paint but since this wasn't a complete failure I feel like I may try more projects with paint.

also I am proud to say that I have completed one FULL month of posts for my MAKE SOMETHING COOL EVERYDAY. I'm not going to lie, it's been tough mainly because I'm just SO lazy! okay just 11 more months to go...



x_X

2 comments:

  1. First, is it REALLY your 'first' stencil? I question this statement. Second, great photo! Thrid,and lastly, paint isn't scary and there are many stencils in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like there will be many fights in our future. =D

    ReplyDelete

boyoma