Thursday, January 14, 2010

Post #14 You Know You're An Addict When...

...the letters from the keyboard are plastered to your fingertips!!

post #14 for my MAKE SOMETHING COOL EVERYDAY PROJECT

I planned this out and in my head it seemed simple enough...WRONG! First of all there was NO gray pen to match the gray keyboard lettering so my roommate wrote on my fingertips while i smudged off the harsh black color. I then photoshopped the selected letters off the keyboard through a vigorous cut and paste method as I am still unskilled to do anything else.

side note:yikes! photoshop! i'm terrible at it! Stop! don't look too close you can definitely see all the errors!!)

Thank you to my roommate who without her help I would have been unable to write on the letters and take this photo!



x_X

No comments:

Post a Comment

boyoma