Saturday, December 26, 2009

ack!

I just purchased "Black Sheep" by Okkervil River and I am pleased. I have been debating on whether or not to purchase it for some time now but I found a cheap used copy. I guess this shows that it's good to wait? or something? ugh i don't know. anyway I have decided that I need to buy a new camera. this iphone camera is just not doing it for me. So, if you have any suggestions, please comment below ↓

I am going to fill up my flickr account before I go pro because I'm cheap and I can't believe that I've talked myself into paying $24 to post more fucking pictures lol. any hoo, I'll be offline until mondayish so enjoy all 4 posts that I made today. I'm sure you feel enlightened and somewhat motivated because I am not so...

also I was browsing through my friend's pictures and I found this photo of when I used to be skinny. I actually had to cut out my ex since he's the shoulder on the left. Do i look happy? i think i do. stupid. so stupid.




x_X

1 comment:

  1. I think going pro is a wise decision. I'm always motivated by money. Hopefully coughing up the dough will make you take more photos, it's a good thing.

    V-day. Bonfire!

    ReplyDelete

boyoma