Saturday, December 12, 2009

today today what a day!!

ack I'm tired!! prepare for lots of spelling errors!!!

Today was the indie deluxe craft bazaar. my friends Bill and Barb and I all had a fun time. I did not sell as much as the last craft fair but this was also a lot shorter than the last one. no complaints there!!

Anyway I bought few neat things, I'll post pics tomorrow on flickr. I only have time to include one pic right now, so enjoy.




Me and moms. I was pretty excited that it's cold enough for me to wear my "marty mcfly" vest haha. that movie is awesome! but not as awesome as teen wolf. I can quote that movie forever. Really, if you ever get bored, talk to me about it. I can go on and on about how fabulous that movie is lol.

after next week I plan on dressing this site up. it's plain and I'm not thrilled about that. it needs to be obnoxious to represent me properly.

Coach Finstock: Look Scotty, I know what you're going through. Couple years back, a kid came to me much the same way you're coming to me now, saying the same thing that you're saying. He wanted to drop off the team. His mother was a widow, all crippled up. She was scrubbing floors. She had this pin in her hip. So he wanted to drop basketball and get a job. Now these were poor people, these were hungry people with real problems. Understand what I'm saying?
Scott Howard: What happened to the kid?
Coach Finstock: I don't know. He quit. He was a third stringer, I didn't need him.

Stiles: Never say die.


Scott Howard: Give me a keg of beer... and these.



x_X

No comments:

Post a Comment

boyoma