Monday, December 28, 2009

productivity

okay I was trapped at my mom's place in OKC since wednesday!! It's not that I don't like my family, I just hate downtime. I constantly need to be making something or I feel like I am dragging. Today is my first day back at my house and I've already made a splendid looking hat. well...I'm sorta tired, maybe it won't look so splendid tomorrow...in any case, I'll post pics with a link to the pattern.

tomorrow's agenda: origami, another hat maybe? and start my ZOMBIE project!!

ALSO!! my roomie and I switched christmas gifts and I received some AMAZING gifts!! I will post a link to her page as soon as she posts it!!

oh and check out my second attempt at photoshop. Well it was mainly me asking my roommate tons of the same questions since she's a pro at photoshop. I need to focus! focus! lol



I may have an unhealthy obsession with Roger from American Dad.

I also made this with Paintbrush on the mac. nothing spectacular but i do like the colors i used.




shab bekhair (good night in farsi)



x_X

No comments:

Post a Comment

boyoma