Monday, December 28, 2009

picture post

I will post later tonight with...WORDS! currently i am trippin on some medicine. i'm sure there are spelling errors and such. oh well.

in the meantime here are a bunch of photos...


my brother sis and neice


my sister demonstrating a fantastic way to go deaf


I ask my brother and sister to pose for a picture and this is what i get.


best tree that i saw this year!


my brother sister and niece all played a friendly game of "ladybugs". i have not idea what it's called but it was designed for kids


here is what happened towards the end. my brother became confrontational and my niece ( the child that the game was meant for) left.


frybread!! and lots of it!


my niece and I friendly interacting with one another


my mom got a shawl for christmas and was saying that she wants to go to a powwow.

x_X

1 comment:

  1. Your brother is scary when he's mad. S (how do you spell her name?) probably had nightmares. She'll never play another board game with him, ever.

    ReplyDelete

boyoma